FRIDAY JOB POSTINGS
There are over 500 open jobs in Grant County! Check in here each week for a new postings on who is hiring in Grant County!
Friday July 19th
Fill out the form below to be featured in Friday Job Postings⬇
OnSite Career Fair on Friday, July 16th, 10am-6pm
Gas City, IN
(Walmart DC 7055 100 Fischer Pkwy Gas City, IN)
Starting Wage: up to $20.40
- 3 & $ day schedules
- shift, premium, & incentive pay
- great beneifts
- $1 a day tuition
- New Rentention Bonus Up to $1000
Call (765) 677-7025 to reserve your spot!
Get start at wmtcareer.com/gascity
Hiring for a Temporary or Full-time LPN
· Education and Experience: Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse. Must possess a valid driver's license and meet agency insurability requirements.
· Skills and Abilities: Adaptability and Flexibility, Teamwork, Communication (written and oral), Initiative, Judgment, Planning and Organization, and Problem Solving and Leadership.
· Physical Demands: Must be able to bend, stoop, or stand for long periods of time, and when needed assist in the lifting of consumers.
· Do consumer assessments (head to toe).
· Perform Wellness coordination for applicable consumers.
· Communicate with staff any issues.
· Work as a team member of the Health Office.
www.indianacareerconnect.com JO# 9223064
Hiring for 2nd Shift Production Supervisor, Maintenance Supervisor, & Scheduler
Job Details: Production Supervisor
Pay: $47,000-$55,000 per year.
- Work hours 2 pm – 10 pm
(3) Three – (5) Five years supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment with Bakery and or manufacturing experience a plus.
Degree + 5 years food manufacturing experience. Willing to consider a combination of education and prior experience
Proficient in MS Office applications such as Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word.
Excellent communication, conflict management, decision-making, motivational and organizational skills required.
Strong self-confidence and leadership skills required.
Basic Mechanical skills required.
· Document daily production activities and review results against established targets and report variances during on-the-floor and review meetings.
· Review daily maintenance effectiveness and work with staff from both Operations and Maintenance to identify opportunities for improvement. Prioritize, request, and ensure equipment maintenance and repairs are completed to maximize efficiency.
· Responsible for all supervisory activities including, but not limited to, scheduling, performance, hiring, discipline, coaching, training and development and termination recommendations.
· Ensure focused improvement tools are effectively utilized in all problem solving situations to address root causes of failures and support continuous improvement initiatives.
· Facilitate transitions between shifts and seamless handoffs and communicate key information to peers, team members and Production Management.
· Maintain a safe work environment at all times by having safe work instructions, practices, and procedures in place for all positions and ensuring that employees are trained to understand and comply with those procedures. Apply corrective action consistently when required.
· Ensure compliance with all quality and food safety programs through regular adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s), performance of sanitation audits, food safety checks (HACCP), and product quality checks conducted according to organization policies. Actively participate in prevention and correction of quality-related errors.
· Participate in continuous improvement initiatives by identifying opportunities and recommending changes within own area of responsibility
· Working knowledge of good manufacturing practices, hazard analysis and critical control points, lean manufacturing and other food safety, quality and manufacturing principles.
· Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally with employees at all levels of the organization.
· Ability to work with employees at all levels and to motivate direct reports; specifically mentoring and coaching individuals and identifying short- and long-term development needs and providing appropriate support.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities at one time using effective organizational skills and judgment in an environment of frequently changing circumstances.
Apply Online at www.indianacareerconnect.com JO# 9224644
Job Details: Maintenance Supervisor
Pay: $60,000 - $65,000 per year
Respond to maintenance emergency conditions with the proper mixture of skilled craftsman to minimize downtime.
Plan major repairs and installations so that all work can be done in a single down period.
Keep pace with the rapidly changing plant and industry processes and equipment that are to be maintained.
Maintain high productivity and cost effectiveness through proper utilization of materials and manpower.
Implement plant safety programs to ensure a safe work environment.
Demonstrate leadership in the maintenance department by implementing programs in training, safety, communications, performance recognition and internal associate development in order to ensure peak associate productivity.
Execute company quality into all aspects of the Maintenance department functions
Strong knowledge of maintenance industry best practices.
Two years of leadership experience in the industrial Maintenance field.
Practical experience with PLC’s and automated machinery control systems.
Practical experience leading loss control efforts in general industry.
Strong people management experience, including ability to develop others.
Proficient in computer knowledge, including Microsoft Office Products.
BS/BA Degree in industrial, process, mechanical, or electrical related technical field.
Prior food industry experience.
Familiarity with welding, general construction, electrical, and inventory control processes in a Maintenance setting.
Knowledge and ability to manage continuous improvement processes such as Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, etc.
Effectively communicate both verbally and in writing to individuals at all levels within the company.
Apply Online at www.indianacareerconnect.com JO# 9223386
Job Details: Scheduler
- Hours are 1pm-9:30pm, overtime, and weekends required
Experience with scheduling highly preferred
High School Diploma or GED; some college preferred
3 years of clerk/administrative work
Proficient with MS Office specifically Excel
Experience with time and attendance software a plus
Working knowledge of GMP's
Manage temporary program (coordinate with temporary agencies hiring and termination of temporary associates, temporary orientation and audit of invoices for payment)
Coordinate day-to-day staffing for all production lines (run idle time report, assist supervisors in assuring idle time is complete, manage punch exceptions daily).
Build and maintain schedules in time and attendance system.
Retrieve messages from attendance line, notify supervisor/manager and update time and attendance.
Provide assistance or direction to associates as needed regarding staffing and attendance.
Provide additional clerk/administrative support to plant operations as needed (New Hire Orientation, assigning mentors, plant tours, safety training, etc.)
Maintain spreadsheets to track data as needed (Labor Report, update DDS Board)
Apply Online at www.indianacareerconnect.com JO# 9224656