Whether you're looking to jump-start your new venture or help your small business reach its full potential the Grant County Economic Growth Council should be your first phone call.
The Growth Council understands the early stages of getting a business up and running and the challenges and questions many entrepreneurs have when starting out. Helping new local businesses get established and succeed is our primary goal, and we achieve it everyday with a series of free services, resources and support.
Are you an Entrepreneur?
Below are some of the local resources entrepreneurs can use:
Technical Assistance Program
Our Technical Assistance Program provides both business and technical assistance individuals who are looking to obtain private-sector financing for their businesses. The TA program is designed to address the specific needs of small business owners, by assembling every possible resource into one strong support system dedicated to the success of the business. Among the services in our TA program you will find:
- Entrepreneur Support
- Pre-Loan Application Review
- Loan Application Processing
- Loan Packaging
- Financial Assistance
- Financial Counseling
- Management Assistance
- Marketing Assistance
- Government Contracts Assistance
Interested? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indiana Economic Development Corporation The State of Indiana is known as the fourth best state in the nation for low business costs and tax regulations, according to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce & National Chamber Foundation. Throught the IEDC, Indiana can provide the direct support to emerging start-ups, including a variety of business support resources, mentorship programs, and investor and venture capital.
- SCORE is a nonprofit association dedicated to educating entrepreneurs and helping small business start, grow and succeed nationwide. SCORE is a resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). Visit their website for more information, or call the Marion/Grant County chapter at: (765) 664-5107.
- Affordable Housing Corporation The primary mission of Affordable Housing Corporation (AHC) is to improve housing, neighborhood and economic conditions in Indiana. AHC accomplishes this task through various home ownership classes and programs, community development including new construction projects such as Greenway Crossing, Diamond Estates, and assistance with small business start-ups and expansions.
- For a full list of resources, download the resources pdf here