News Feed RSS
- Taylor Class Receives International Recognition - May 7, 2013 A promotional video produced by Taylor University students for the Young Entrepreneurs Program of Grant County has won a Communicator Award of Excellence!
- Winners Announced at Business Plan Competition - May 6, 2013 Taylor University and the Grant County Economic Growth Council awarded talented up and coming entrepreneurs with cash prizes to support their ventures at the Taylor University Business Plan Competition.
- Growth Council Embraces Change - April 17, 2013 Joe Certain of Kiley, Harker & Certain was named President of the Grant County Economic Growth Council at a meeting of the Growth Council Board of Directors the morning of April 16.
- The Connect Series is Back - March 25, 2013 The Grant County Economic Growth Council invites local college students and professionals to attend the next Connect Series event on April 10, 6-8 pm at Ivy Tech Community College
- Benefit Banquet to feature Andres Gutierrez - March 14, 2013 Business tastes better with salsa. This will be the topic of the night at the Grant County Economic Growth Council’s 2nd Annual Benefit Banquet featuring guest speaker Andres Gutierrez of the Dave Ramsey Speakers Group.
Sorry, the page you have tried to access is not on the site or has moved. We apologize, please verify your link or try searching for the page.