2014 Spirit of Entrepreneurship Awards Dinner
Tuesday, November 25, 2014
Join us as we present the Spirit of Entrepreneurship Award and honor the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners of the Young Entrepreneurs Program with prizes & scholarships! Ann Bastianelli will be the keynote speaker for an evening intended to "let the spirit of entrepreneurship soar" in Grant County.
| more about the speaker |
Thanks to Salin Bank for their generous sponsorship of this event!
Date/Time: November 20, 2014 | 5:30-8:00 p.m.
Location: Meshingomesia Country Club
(2225 North Lagro Road Marion, IN 46952)
Cost: $35 invoice to follow
Attire: Business professional / semiformal
RSVP to Allison Everett by November 10, 2014
888.668.3203 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions for the 2014 Spirit of Entrepreneurship Award:
Criteria for Spirit of Entrepreneurship Award Nominees
- Company has been in existence at least five (5) years
- Displays innovation in product/service
Judges will also take the following into account:
- Creates significant impact on community (financial or otherwise)
- Reasons for remaining in Grant County
- Company has high visibility in community
- Has been able to either create or retain jobs
- An entrepreneur who shows perseverance/tenacity
*Nominations due by October 24, 2014
| more about SOE |